Welcome on the IRDiRC Conference and RE(ACT) Congress registration page
Once you have an account, you can register at the congress and upload your abstract.
When registering for the congress, you will have to agree to the General Terms & Conditions for participants.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THE REGISTRATION FEE?
- Access to all sessions
- Access to the Opening Ceremony
- Access to the online abstracts
- Endless opportunities to network with colleagues from around the globe
REGISTRATION FEES (Before December 31, 2020):
- Regular attendee: 150 Euro
- EJP RD & IRDiRC Members*: 100 Euro
- Students/Postgraduate Trainees**: 50 Euro
- Patient organization representative***: 50 Euro
- Company: 250 Euro
Payment of registration fees may be made in EURO by:
Credit card: Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and Visa (a 3,5% fee will be charged).
Bank Transfer to the conference account until December 15, 2020.
Payments need to be made without charges to the beneficiary. Clearly state the registration number and participant’s name when processing the transaction.
* A verification will be performed by our conference secretariat to validate your membership.
** Please provide by e-mail a copy of a Student’s ID or a confirmation signed by the head of the department at the moment of your registration. Confirmations handed in at a later stage cannot be considered.
*** Please provide by e-mail a confirmation signed by the head of the organization at the moment of your registration. Confirmations handed in at a later stage cannot be considered.
Registrations process at the RE(ACT) Congress and IRDiRC Conference are provided by registration.solutions.